Federal Action Network
America’s Essential Hospitals is excited to introduce the Federal Action Network (FAN).
Officially launched in 2018, FAN is a new community that connects essential hospital advocates with other professionals interested in federal politics and policymaking. FAN offers advocates the opportunity to enhance their engagement with the legislative and regulatory issues that matter most to their hospitals.
Sign up today to access membership benefits starting in 2019, including:
- an opportunity to help determine America’s Essential Hospitals’ annual advocacy agenda;
- access to a FAN members–only web forum for political development discussions;
- quarterly updates on the association’s advocacy efforts;
- an exclusive event at the association’s annual VITAL conference; and
- the opportunity to participate in the Essential Hospitals Political Action Committee.
FAN membership is open to all employees of America’s Essential Hospitals member hospitals at no cost.* Please contact Jocelyn Wiles, manager of legislative affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.
*Membership is open to all employees and consultants serving in executive positions at full members of America’s Essential Hospitals.