You entered an invalid username or password. Please try again. Your account will be locked after five unsuccessful tries.
Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Time: 2:00 PM ET
This webinar built upon the findings of the Better Together Online Organizational Self-Assessment Survey and the walkabout, which were assigned as homework during Assessing Your Organization’s Readiness. Participants also discussed staff perceptions of working with families as care partners, and explored strategies for involving staff from all disciplines and departments to work with patients and families in new ways.
• identify staff concerns regarding changing visitation terminology, policies, and practices
• discuss barriers to changing visitation policies and practices
• explore ways to involve patient and family advisors in the change process
• describe educational and support strategies to address staff concerns
• Complete the Better Together Online Organizational Self-Assessment Survey
• Conduct a walkabout with leaders, staff, and several patients and families
By Aug. 13, please do the following: