VITAL 2020 Call for Reviewers
America’s Essential Hospitals seeks volunteers to review and score proposals submitted for VITAL2020, the association’s annual conference, June 17–19, at the Loews Chicago Downtown in Chicago.
The conference audience includes senior staff leaders within our member hospitals and others who serve vulnerable populations, train future health care leaders, provide comprehensive coordinated care, offer lifesaving services, and advance public health. Participants will learn from experts and peers, gain insights on solutions and practices to ensure success in all aspects of their organization, and enjoy social and networking events.
Reviewers will serve a key role to ensure that the conference offers participants both broad and focused learning experiences based on four topical tracks:
- executive leadership lessons;
- policy and finance;
- innovations in health care; and
- improving population health.
Your participation will support America’s Essential Hospitals in developing a conference program that reflects the unique needs of essential hospitals.
About the Call for Reviewers:
- Application deadline: Nov. 22
- Location: Virtual
- You will be assigned to review and score a maximum of 20 proposals through an online scoring system.
- Reviewers will objectively rate proposals according to four defined criteria and provide open-ended constructive feedback as appropriate.
- Time commitment:
- We estimate it will take you two to three hours to complete the reviews.
- All reviews must be completed by Dec. 19.
- Reviewers must be a current employee of a full member hospital or health system.
- We seek volunteers with a variety of backgrounds, including, but not exclusive to:
- clinical practice;
- executive leadership;
- government relations;
- finance and reimbursement; and
- population health.
- We will give preference to volunteers who have attended a past annual conference, but previous attendance is not required.
Why volunteer as a reviewer:
- Learn about the latest innovative programs and best practices from fellow essential hospitals and health systems.
- Enhance the content development process and maximize the quality of educational programming.
- Help construct the annual conference program with content most relevant to hospitals just like yours.
- Give back to the community of essential hospitals by identifying emerging developments and key issues for your peers.
- Share your valuable expertise from the comfort of your own office or home.
For questions please contact:
Manager of Education