The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) and the University of Kentucky — a member of America’s Essential Hospitals — have announced the Preparedness Innovator Challenge to promote innovation in state-level health security using the National Health Security Preparedness Index (NHSPI).
The challenge is open to teams or individuals to share their experience using the NHSPI to:
- advocate and secure resources;
- communicate the value of preparedness;
- convene stakeholders;
- develop improvement plans;
- identify strengths and opportunities related to resources and capabilities;
- monitor the progress of improvements;
- provide stakeholders with technical support; and
- strengthen collaborations and partnerships among stakeholder groups.
Submissions will be accepted through July 31. Winners will be displayed on the NHSPI website and in promotional activities.