The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) will host a webinar Sept. 9 to introduce its updated hospital guide for developing and delivering transitional care aimed at reducing readmissions among adult Medicaid patients.
The guide, called Designing and Delivering Whole-Person Transitional Care: The Hospital Guide to Reducing Medicaid Readmissions, includes customizable tools and sections on:
- analyzing data;
- reviewing current readmission reduction efforts;
- planning a multifaceted, data-informed strategy portfolio;
- applying whole-person transitional care;
- collaborating with cross-setting partners; and
- improving services for high-risk patients.
The webinar will take place on Sept. 9, from 3 to 4 pm ET.