The National Safety Net Advancement Center (SNAC) at Arizona State University has announced virtual learning collaboratives and grant funding of up to $80,000 for hospitals working to overcome payment and care delivery reform challenges. SNAC is funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Collaboratives will cover six topic areas:
- clinical care team transformation strategies
- network structure, governance, and operations
- financial planning, implementation, and control
- clinical integration across settings
- risk management and risk adjustment
- patient attribution and activation
Applications for funding and collaboratives are due April 1. Those interested in applying are encouraged to attend a webinar about the application process on Feb. 29, from 1 – 2:30 pm.