The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) has launched a project to identify quality improvement measures that can be used to assess organization health literacy.
As part of the project, AHRQ is looking for health care organizations that have actively engaged in efforts to improve patients’
- understanding of health information;
- ability to navigate the health care system; and
- engagement in health care and self-management of health conditions.
Twenty-five U.S. health care organizations will be selected on a rolling deadline for interviews by an AHRQ contractor.
Nominations can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and should include
- the organization’s name;
- the organization’s location;
- contact information for the organization; and
- a brief description of the organization’s health literacy efforts.