A request for applications (RFA) portal now is available for interested organizations to apply to the Next Generation Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Model for 2018.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS’) Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, which released the RFA, will host open forums to provide an overview of the ACO model and offer information on the required letter of intent on these dates:
- March 14 from 4 – 5 pm ET — Application Overview and Participating Provider Lists;
- March 28 from 3 – 4 pm ET — Benefit Enhancements Overview;
- April 11 from 4 – 5 pm ET — Overview of Population-Based Payments and All-Inclusive Population-Based Payments; and
- April 15 — Deep Dive: Completing Your Next Generation ACO Model Participant List.
Webinar on Medicare ACO Track 1+ Model
Meanwhile, CMS will host a webinar on March 22 from 2 – 3 pm ET to offer details on the Medicare ACO Track 1+ Model, including information on:
- design of the model;
- eligibility and application requirements;
- evaluation; and
- related learning activities
Contact Director of Policy Erin O’Malley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.585.0127 with questions.