Upcoming presentations by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will focus on the merit-based incentive payment system (MIPS) implemented under the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) as part of the Quality Payment Program (QPP).
Webinar on Advancing Care Information
In a webinar on April 4, from 1 – 2:30 pm ET, CMS will focus on requirements for the MIPS category of advancing care information performance. The webinar will include information on:
- electronic health record certification requirements;
- measurement and transition measures;
- methods for data submission; and
Listening Session on Cost Measure Development
CMS will host a separate listening session April 5, from noon – 1:30 pm ET, on MIPS episode-based cost measure development.
The session will focus on:
- the definition of a cost measure;
- stakeholders’ role in cost measure development;
- a draft list of episode groups and trigger codes available for public comment until April 24.
Visit the association’s QPP resource page for new and updated information on the program and its provisions.
Contact Director of Policy Erin O’Malley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.585.0127 with questions.