The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Office of Adolescent Health (OAH) is calling on organizations and individuals who work with teens to promote activities that benefit adolescents’ physical, social, emotional, and behavioral health.
The Adolescent Health: Think, Act, Grow (TAG) campaign targets young adults as they build habits and set the course for lifelong health. OAH and youth-serving organizations identified the following priorities to ensure the health of adolescents:
- positive connections with supportive people
- safe and secure places to live, learn, and play
- access to high-quality, teen-friendly health care
- opportunities for teens to engage as learners, leaders, team members, and workers
- coordinated, adolescent- and family-centered services
Contact Director of Policy Erin O’Malley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.585.0127 with questions.