The Government Accountability Office has appointed a new vice chair and six new members to the Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission (MACPAC).
MACPAC was established to review Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) access and payment policies and make recommendations to Congress, the administration, and states.
Robert Duncan, MBA, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Connecticut Children’s and former executive vice president of Children’s Wisconsin, will serve as vice chair.
The newly appointed members are:
- Timothy Hill, MPA, vice president for client engagement, American Institutes for Research.
- Carolyn Ingram, MBA, executive vice president, Molina Healthcare.
- Patti Killingsworth, senior vice president of long-term services and supports strategy, CareBridge.
- Adrienne McFadden, MD, JD, chief medical officer of Medicaid, Elevance Health.
- Jami Snyder, MA, president and CEO, JSN Strategies LLC.
- John McCarthy, MPA, founding partner, Speire Healthcare strategies.
Their terms will expire in April 2026, with the exception of John McCarthy, who was appointed to complete the remaining term of Laura Herrera Scott, which will expire in April 2024.
Contact Senior Director of Policy Erin O’Malley at email@example.com or 202.585.0127 with questions.