The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced a new webinar series for Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance (CHIP) renewals focused on special populations.
The series will provide strategies for health care providers to reach out to diverse communities and audiences to share information regarding Medicaid and CHIP renewals, CMS says.
Webinars are each Thursday in August, from 3 to 4 pm ET:
- Aug. 3: Reaching Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Populations.
- Aug. 8: Reaching Hispanic and Latino Populations.
- Aug. 10: Reaching Black American Populations.
- Aug. 17: Reaching Aging and Disability Populations.
- Aug. 24: Reaching Rural Populations.
Questions regarding the webinar series can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Senior Director of Policy Erin O’Malley at email@example.com or 202.585.0127 with questions.