The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has released an update of a tool offering national-, state-, and county-level data on provider services and use.
The tool includes interactive maps and an extensive data set on 16 health service areas:
- ambulance (emergency);
- ambulance (non-emergency);
- ambulance (emergency and non-emergency);
- cardiac rehabilitation program;
- chiropractic services;
- clinical laboratory (billing independently);
- federally qualified health center;
- home health;
- independent diagnostic testing facility part A;
- independent diagnostic testing facility part B;
- long-term care hospitals;
- physical and occupational therapy;
- psychotherapy; and
- skilled nursing facility.
Unlike previous data releases, this version of the tool allows users to view trend lines of the available metrics and health services areas.
Contact Senior Director of Policy Erin O’Malley at email@example.com or 202.585.0127 with questions.