The Institute for Healthcare Improvement invites health care organizations to join its Better Maternal Outcomes Rapid Improvement Network.
The no-cost, six-month initiative connects health care organizations that seek to adopt promising practices and improve care delivery for mothers and newborns.
Participants will receive:
- educational programming on major safety issues, such as severe hypertension, pre-eclampsia, venous thromboembolism, obstetric hemorrhage, and safe reduction of caesarean sections;
- real-world examples;
- quality improvement tools, including a learning system platform;
- support for hospital teams on rapid testing;
- more than 10 live webinars and virtual office hours with subject matter experts; and
- virtual peer networking opportunities.
Wave Two, which focuses on safety-net and community hospitals, begins Oct. 8. Wave Three will launch in early 2020 with a focus on rural hospitals and providers.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.