America’s Essential Hospitals, through its Essential Hospitals Institute, has joined other cosponsors of a new Dialogue4Health “Community Prevention and Multi-Sector Stakeholder Web Forum Series” to engage multiple sectors in prevention, community, and population health.
Cosponsoring organizations will work to develop and disseminate content for the series, which was started by the American Public Health Association, Prevention Institute, Public Health Institute, and Trust for America’s Health. Each webinar will feature a specific topic and set of speakers to highlight diverse and timely issues in population health. The series has two major components:
- Part 1: Bridging Public Health and Healthcare to Improve Population Health
- Part 2: Community Prevention/Population Health and Multi-Sector Engagement
On Oct. 15, Part 1 of the series kicked off with “A New Road Forward: How Hospital, Public Health and Stakeholder Collaboration has Changed the Community Health Landscape.” The second webinar, “Stepping up to Make a Difference: The Vital Role of Anchor Institutes in Community Health Improvement” will take place Jan. 27.
The Institute will continue to keep members informed of the ongoing offerings from this series and its related work.
- America’s Essential Hospitals
- Alliance of Community Health Plans
- Association of Community Affiliated Plans
- Association of Community Health Improvement
- Catholic Health Association
- Children’s Hospital Association
- Medicaid Health Plans of America
- National Institute for Health Care Management
- Stakeholder Health
- United Way Worldwide