|Tablet Strength:||200 mcg|
|Best Price Per Pill:||$0.95|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, Amex, BTC|
|Shipment:||Express (1-3 business days), Airmail – Free (5-7 days)|
|Prescription:||Over the Counter|
|Canadian pharmacies where to buy Misoprostol over the counter in the USA:||
Misoprostol 200 micrograms, breakable tablet
What is Cytotec for?
(A: digestive system and metabolism)
This medicine is indicated in :
The treatment :
- Developing gastric or duodenal ulcer ;
- Diseases of the stomach and duodenum due to the intake of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, when the continuation of the latter is essential.
What does Cytotec contain?
How to take Cytotec?
Cytotec (misoprostol) 200 microgram cut-off tablet is a medicine intended for oral use only and should not be administered by any other route of administration.
Always take Misoprostol exactly as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
The dosage depends on the indication. It varies from ½ tablet at 200 mcg 4 times a day or one tablet at 200 mcg 2 times a day to 1 tablet at 200 mcg 4 times a day, or from 400 to 800 mcg.
Method of administration
The tablets are to be swallowed with a large glass of water.
Frequency of administration
Depending on the indication, the dosage should be divided into 2 to 4 doses per day, preferably during a meal and if necessary at bedtime.
Always follow the dosage indicated by your doctor. If in doubt, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have taken more Misoprostol 200 micrograms, breakable tablet than you should have:
In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, immediately notify a doctor.
If you stop taking Misoprostol 200 micrograms, breakable tablet
If you have any further questions about the use of Misoprostol, ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
What are its possible side effects?
Like all medicines, Misoprostol can cause side effects, but not everybody gets them.
These side effects can appear at different frequencies, which are listed below :
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 patients
- Common: affects 1 to 10 out of 100 patients
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 out of 1000 patients
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 patients out of 10,000
- Very rare: affects less than 1 in 10,000 patients
Very common side effects :
Frequent adverse reactions :
- Congenital anomalies (fetal malformations). If you become pregnant during treatment, stop taking CYTOTEC immediately and consult a doctor.
- Headache, dizziness
Uncommon side effects :
- Vaginal bleeding, intermenstrual bleeding, menstrual disorders and uterine spasm
Rare adverse reactions :
- Tearing of the uterus (uterine rupture) after administration of prostaglandins in the second or third trimester of pregnancy, mainly in women who have already given birth or have a cesarean scar. Consult a doctor urgently.
Unknown frequency :
- Allergic reaction
- Abnormal uterine contractions, difficult childbirth, obstruction of an artery due to the passage of amniotic fluid into the maternal blood, incomplete abortion, premature birth, fetal death
- Uterine bleeding