On behalf of Kaiser Permanente’s Community Benefit Endowment Scholarships for Members of America’s Essential Hospitals, thank you for your interest in Kaiser Permanente-Sponsored Training Opportunities. We recently revamped the process to improve how potential scholars access our training resources. These new forms are intended to be easy to use and will help us to ensure that we collect all relevant information up front. We encourage you to give us feedback on your experience.
Preparing to Apply
Before visiting our application link, you should come prepared with all the information you will need to complete the form. For your convenience, I have included some information below. Please note: your application should reflect the America’s Essential Hospitals Hub. Once you are ready, you should expect to spend about 10 minutes filling out the application.
For Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) and Regional Health Education (RHE) trainings, you will need:
- Course name
- For IHI, a Course ID number
- Course start and end dates
- Short description of what you hope to learn
- Even if you are applying as a team, you each need to apply individually and also note the names and emails for each participant on your form.
For Care Management Institute (CMI) trainings, you will need:
- A brief description of your performance improvement project
- A brief description of your capacity to participate in the offering
- Name and job title of who within your organization is sponsoring the project
Once you have all the information above, you can access our application here:
You should receive a response within two to four weeks. All applicants are required to complete our online application, and will have to also participate in impact survey approximately one month after your course/event. This is in addition to any immediate request from feedback form the training provider. Incomplete applications and impact surveys may result in becoming ineligible for future Kaiser Permanente-sponsored training opportunities.
America’s Essential Hospitals sends periodic notices to members announcing new scholarship opportunities. To learn more about IHI training events, please visit www.ihi.org. You also may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.